- Rollout and implementation of project management solutions (Jira, Basecamp, Asana, etc.) for multiple agencies and businesses. Streamlined workflow and created better company transparency of project workload.
- Custom Analytic Reporting- Implemented low cost white label solutions to combine traditional Google Analytic reporting with Social Media stats (Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Email campaigns, etc.) to minimize generated reports and combine all client data of interest into one comprehensive report.
- Adword Account Management- Maximizing budget and cost of keywords for multiple client accounts. Increased website traffic and interaction while maintaining existing budgets.
- Facebook Ad Management- Advanced targeted campaigns resulting in lower cost per page likes, increase of traffic to website, and email subscriptions.
- Brand Ambassador Program- Setup, launched, and defined on-going management for Brand Ambassador Programs to leverage user generated content, and social media marketing reach.
- Custom Social Media Calendar- Developed a Bi-weekly or Monthly social media calendar for easy client review. 100% web based with community manager guidelines, asset hub, and automated calendar of completed posts/content for reference.
- WordPress Customization- Whether it’s customizing existing themes and plugins, or starting from scratch…I can pretty much do anything in WordPress. Heavy focus on keeping the base foundation in tact and update friendly.
- eCommerce Development- Woocommerce and Magento experience. Also highly versed in enterprise systems like Demandware, IBM Websphere, and Amazon Webstore.
- Email Marketing- Campaign strategy, list optimization/management, delivery strategy, and reporting analytics. Grew open/click-through rates, lowered bounce rates, and tailored call to actions. Focus on consistent branding conversation metrics.
- SEO Optimization- Webmaster tools integration, page scrubbing, URL clean-up, proper tagging, localization, and content tweaking. Increasing organic search results specific to region and demographic.
- Server Workflow- Defined folder structuring for creative departments. Maximizing efficiency, shared assets, and accessibility. Custom permissions, VPN access, and folder automations.
- DAM Implementation- Admin role, setup, maintenance, functionality roll-out. Usage contracts, user permissions, format delivery optimization, and training guides.
- Defined and implemented global product style guide and presentation (print and digital)
- Developed master asset database and naming convention to rid of regional inconsistencies
- Created custom asset publishing and error reporting processes to minimize user error
- Streamlined catalog and eCommerce workflows to maximize shared assets and regional needs
- Defined and managed creative expectations from internal departments, vendors, and freelancers
- Design and usability development for global eCommerce platform transition
- Scheduled, managed, and art directed global product photo shoots and post production
- Initiated mobile based sales tool rollout, delivery, and update mechanisms
- Merged B2B and B2C workflows to improve efficiency and global needs
- Aligned all 3 global brand standards and expectations while maintaining specific brand vision
- Developed style guide for all eCommerce product photography
- Headed the acquisition of Adobe Scene7 image server to improve product displays
- Image data feed creation to automate affiliate asset acquisition
- Managed studio gear- Purchasing, maintenance, repairs, and recommendations
- Q&A testing for multiple website redesign launches
Vans & Tilly’s:
- Consultant for in-house photo studio setup- Recommended gear, defined workflow, sample coordination, and staffing.